Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Most Common Mistake When Using Articles To Market

The most common mistake made is to post articles at article directories without knowing what you are doing. Don't get me wrong, I use article directories a lot but the big difference is that I know exactly what I am doing and why. For example I am aware of the duplicate content dangers and so I take all the necessary precautions.

One of my many favorite techniques in posting articles to article directories is to ride on the back of directories to get to the top of search engine results where my own sites may be having certain limitations in getting there. Using this technique, I have been able to get very high traffic flowing constantly to one of my blogs on auto pilot. Auto pilot means that I rarely visit or do any work at that blog but revenue keeps on flowing from it. Thanks to just three articles that I posted to a certain articles directory that ended up in the top ten of Google results for a certain very popular keyword phrase. There is another very effective technique that I use with article directories

No comments: